Our TeleMedicine program gives you 24/7 access to Board Certified Physicians within the United States. This can be done by means of a mobile app, the web, or using a telephone. All Wise Health Card members have unlimited access to this service. No copay is needed. Please note, however, that pain medications classified as ‘controlled substances’ are not available by means of a phone consultation.
How to Contact a Physician:
- Request a Doctor Consultation by means of a phone call, mobile app, or the web by means of the members sign in. MeMD: (844) 800-7110
- The consultation takes place.
- Where necessary, a medical prescription is sent to your pharmacy of choice.
The process is simple and convenient.
Common health problems addressed by our TeleMedicine professionals thus far include:
- Colds and flu
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Headaches (various types)
- Back Pain
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic rhinitis
- Esophageal reflux
- Essential hypertension
- Infective otitis externa (ear infection)
- Cellulitis and abscess
- Rashes and other skin eruptions
- Sprains and strains
- Sore throat
- Upper respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Vulvovaginitis and Vaginitis